People are Infinite's most important asset and part of our competitive advantage to achieving success. Infinite believes in developing our team to perform at peak levels. We believe in fostering teamwork to leverage diversity and expertise, and we believe in the development of our people to strengthen our ability to deliver and grow our business.
Please check our Job Postings below and respond to current employment opportunities at Infinite Convergence Solutions or contact us directly.
Infinite does not accept resumes from placement agencies and/or headhunters.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is the global leader in mobile messaging solutions today. We provide solutions being used by Tier 1 wireless carriers as well as large Enterprises to satisfy the large demand for advanced mobile communication today. The company builds upon its innovative carrier-grade and enterprise-grade messaging platforms to offer its newest product – NetSfere - an award-winning, cloud-based, enterprise messaging service that offers a secure platform for internal communication and collaboration, giving IT total control over employee messaging across multiple devices. In view of our expansion of our NetSfere in Asia Pacific & Middle East Region, ICS is currently looking for a senior Sales Professional to be based in its Singapore office to spearhead the growth of enterprise services in the South Asia and Middle East Markets. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirited people to join our team and be part of our unprecedented growth in the Enterprise Mobile space.Job Summary:
- This position reports to the VP of Asia Pacific and its primary role is to deliver new enterprise accounts in the Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Legal, Insurance, Hospitality and Travel sectors.
- This role is a pure sales role as opposed to a business development role and you will based in our Singapore office.
- Work as a key member of the Sales Team driving revenue growth in region.
- A hunter mentality is required for this position so a large personal rolodex and assertive personality is needed.
- The candidate will be required to find new business through existing relationships, company generated leads, and personally generated leads.
- Work cooperatively with other regions on National accounts.
- Lead the development of the sales region for Infinite Convergence focusing on the Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) product portfolio.
- Exceed sales quotas set by Infinite Convergence by driving direct sales aggressively through sales best practices, training and support.
- Execute sales plan as part of the sales team and provide weekly update of partners’ pipeline and forecast through CRM system (sf.com).
- Assist Sales Engineers in delivering proof of concept / pilot projects to demonstrate the value of Infinite Convergence’s solutions.
- Develop and propose solutions based on EMS.
- Assist Marketing with competitive analyses, trade shows, case studies, creating demo scripts, demo videos and white papers.
- Articulate Infinite Convergence’s product features and differentiated offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers in primarily the enterprise space.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand and help develop Infinite Convergence’s product roadmap.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering. (MBA preferred but not required).
- 8+ years’ proven hunter-type experience selling messaging solutions in the mobile telecommunication or IT/computer industry.
- Experience with/knowledge of mobile messaging solutions (A2P messaging and IP messaging) is huge plus.
- Experience selling telecom products/services to enterprise customers is a plus.
- Sales experiences and existing contacts in Asia Pacific A2P market.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and closing deals as you work with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Willingness to travel on company business on an as needed basis with short notification.
- A self-disciplined person who is organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A proactive and can-do attitude with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sales presentation skills with very good inter-personal relationship skills.
- Experience with CRM programs (sf.com), Microsoft Office, and mobile applications.
Please apply by sending your resume to ConvergenceHR@infinite.com
Infinite Convergence Solutions is an industry leader that provides innovative messaging and mobility solutions and next-generation wireless communication technologies to mobile operators and enterprises.
Currently supporting more than 400 million subscribers globally, Infinite Convergence offers a complete range of scalable Enterprise Messaging Services, Rich Communication Suite, Converged Messaging, Public Safety Messaging, SMS, MMS, and Gateway solutions for enterprises and Tier 1 wireless operators globally. Headquartered outside Chicago, Infinite Convergence has a business presence in the USA, Germany, India and Singapore.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced software engineer to be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle with a focus on software design and development, in an agile fashion while working closely with remote project teams and directing the activities of local team members.
As a senior engineer you will be part of a collaborative, distributed project team charged with building Infinite’s rapidly evolving messaging applications. You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, tools, and languages. The keys to success in this position are a strong technical background, the ability to organize and direct the other team members, and the drive to produce innovative, quality software while meeting project deadlines.
- Direct the activities of other team members to ensure they align with project goals
- Design, develop and validate source code for new and existing messaging applications
- Identify and assess new technologies for integration with messaging applications
- Develop internal tools and automated test systems
Applicants should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work in teams.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience working as a software engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts, networks, and algorithms
- Hands on knowledge of iOS, Android and Windows Phone mobile app development is a plus
- Eligible to work in the US
Computer Science, Software Engineering
This position is located in the Chicago, IL metropolitan area.
Please apply by sending your resume to ConvergenceHR@infinite.com