Cloud Architect - Kubernetes (NetSfere Mobile Solutions)
Location: Bengaluru, India.
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago,with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced Software Development and Container Engineer to be part of a team of energized software engineers working on the cutting edge technology, involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
In this role you should have a passion for solving business challenges through cloud technology and set the technical direction for the project. You will work with a collaborative team of architects to design and implement proof of concepts to address Infinite’s rapidly evolving messaging applications using container orchestration services. Additionally, you will work with customers to gather and understand their requirements.
The candidate should be willing to travel to our Engineering Center in Chicago for in depth product training and to collaborate with the team on deliverables as and when required.
- Experience with C++, Java, and PHP 8
- Container architecture, design or development
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and scripting languages
- Experience with Dockers,Kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- 10+ years experience in Software Engineering and 5+ years of experience with cloud-native architectures
- Strong understanding of Container ecosystem
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, networks and algorithms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
The following additional skills are a plus
- Helm, Deis Workflow
- Experience with cloud platforms such as OpenStack and AWS
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Experience in automation and familiaity with CI/CD tools, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible
This position is located in Bangalore/Bengaluru - India.