Director of Sales
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
We’re seeking an execution-oriented, entrepreneurial spirited Director of Sales to drive revenue within the Americas. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in mobile messaging solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years’ proven hunter-type experience selling vertical agnostic messaging solutions (CPaaS, UCaaS, A2P SMS/MMS, Secure Messaging, and/or Collaboration). This individual will execute a sales strategy by driving revenue growth with existing relationships and by cultivating new relationships organically.
- Reports to the AVP of Americas Sales.
- Responsible for spearheading sales efforts for our NetSfere Secure Messaging and Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) suite of products throughout the Americas.
- Direct account support with a dedication to customer excellence and continued account growth.
- Assist Marketing, Product Management, and Solution Engineering as required.
- Exceed sales quotas through best practices, training and support.
- Articulate product features and differentiated offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers.
- Close new business and commit to growing the footprint of the company.
- 10+ years’ proven hunter-type experience selling messaging solutions.
- Experience selling CPaaS, UCaaS, A2P SMS/MMS, Secure Messaging, and/or Collaboration is mandatory.
- Experience with compliance-based communication(s) is highly desirable.
- A seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality, self-starter, and ready to hit the ground running with existing relationships.
- Direct experience working with Marketing, Product Management, and Solutions Engineering.
- Very comfortable prospecting independently, organically growing your pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Must be a problem solver and have the ability to define use cases based on customer challenges or gaps.
- Willingness to travel on company business on an as needed basis with short notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering (a combination of education and experience would be considered).
- Strong sales presentation skills with excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience with CRM programs (sf.com), Microsoft Office, and mobile applications.
- Travel up to 50%.