Full Stack Software Engineer (NetSfere Omnichannel)
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago,with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com
Infinite Convergence Solutions NetSfere Omnichannel is looking for a hands-on, tech savvy, passionate, driven Full Stack Engineer who want to be part of energetic and growing innovative team. The Full Stack Engineer will work with Product and UI/UX team to be part of a team of Engineers in developing elegant, clean, maintainable code and state of the art customer experience.
The candidate for this role should have a passion for solving business challenges through cloud technology. You will work with a collaborative team of architects and engineers to address Infinite’s rapidly evolving Omnichannel services. The candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering innovative cutting edge cloud solutions.
The candidate should be willing to travel to our Engineering Center in Chicago for in depth product training and to collaborate with the team on deliverables as and when required.
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack development of cloud software solutions
- 3+ years of experience with C++ and/or Java
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, networks, and algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and architecture disciplines
- Experience with AWS cloud platform services
- Experience working as part of an Agile team using Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Experience and familiarity with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience and familiarity with version control such as Git and Clearcase
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Frontend Frameworks: Angular
- Backend: C++, Java, PHP
- Platform: AWS
This position is located in the Bengaluru, India.