New Product Introduction Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, India.
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence is looking for an experienced engineer to be part of a team of energized software engineers on the cutting edge of technology, who enjoy the challenges of supporting and rolling out new messaging products.
In this role, you will work with a collaborative team of senior engineers to address Infinite’s rapidly evolving messaging applications. You will interact directly with customers, vendors, and internal and external organizations.
- Leading customer investigations to resolve field reported issues
- Gather and analyze field information to arrive at a root cause
- Develop alternative solutions to provide to the customers
- Create ATP’s and validate the techniques and documents to install the messaging products. This will involve integrating complex software and firmware to one unified procedure, and successfully verifying those instructions
- Write and test scripts and procedures for field activities
- Training of field support personnel in product and procedures
- Supporting field engineers and customers in all aspects of product readiness
- Must be self-motivated and apply the knowledge to solve a range of problems
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other directly relevant 4-year degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer.
- UNIX /Linux knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot IP networks and physical connections.
- Knowledge in Python, Perl, C-Shell, as well as other scripting languages is preferred.
- Knowledge in Java and C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in MySQL, Cassandra and Postgres is a plus.
- Technical writing skills are a plus.
- The ability to communicate complex information to both internal engineers as well as external engineers.
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
This position is located in Bangalore, India.