Senior Cloud Architect (NetSfere Enterprise)
Location: Chicago, IL
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader in next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally which include its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and a complete range of scalable, next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers globally and over one trillion messages on annual basis. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our growing NetSfere Enterprise team. The NetSfere Enterprise team is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate with its industry leading cloud-based platform built from the grounds up with the enterprise in mind, offering the most holistic, secure, all-in-one communication solution on the market. Created with end-to-end encryption and full IT administrative control, the platform is designed to enhance team collaboration and drive workplace productivity through a more contextual, seamless communications experience with voice, video and text messaging, while allowing the enterprise to maintain control and regulatory compliance such as GDPR, HIPAA and more.
The candidate for this role should have a passion for solving technical and business challenges. You will work with a collaborative team of architects and engineers and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in solving our customer’s toughest challenges, while working on the latest technologies learning new technologies, tool, and languages.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 7+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, networks and algorithms
- Good understanding of information security concepts
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Openstack
- Familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience using Apache Kafka
- Experience developing web services and network APIs
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and scripting languages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the US
The following additional skills are a plus
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Experience with techniques such as TDD and BDD
- Familiar with Java, C++, PHP or similar languages
- Experience building single-page web applications
- Proficient with frameworks such as Angular and React
- Android and iOS app development