Senior Software Engineer - Kubernetes (NetSfere Mobile Solutions)
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer to be part of a team of energized software engineers working on the cutting edge of technology, involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
The candidate for this role should have a passion for solving business challenges through cloud technology. You will work with a collaborative team of architects and engineers to address Infinite’s rapidly evolving messaging applications using container orchestration services. You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, tools, and languages.
The candidate should be willing to travel to our Engineering Center in Chicago for in depth product training and to collaborate with the team on deliverables as and when required.
- Experience with C++, Java, and PHP 8
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and scripting languages
- 5-7 years experience working as a Software Engineer
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, networks and algorithms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
The following additional skills are a plus
- Understanding of Container ecosystem
- Container architecture, design or development
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- Helm, Deis Workflow
- Experience with cloud platforms such as OpenStack and AWS
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Experience in automation and familiaity with CI/CD tools, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible
This position is located in Bengaluru - India.