Sr. iOS Application Developer (NetSfere Enterprise)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader in next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally which include its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and a complete range of scalable, next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers globally and over one trillion messages on annual basis. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced Mobile Application Development Engineer to be part of an energized team working on the cutting edge technology in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
The candidate for this role should have a passion for solving business challenges. You will work with a collaborative team of architects and engineers to address Infinite’s rapidly evolving messaging platform. You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, tools, and languages.
The candidate should be willing to travel to our Engineering Center in Chicago for in depth product training and to collaborate with the team on deliverables as and when required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work independently to design and develop product features, advanced applications on the Android platform
- Address technical issues and collaborate with other developers on the project team
- Work closely with the project leaders and architects to review and provide feedback on requirements
- Responsible for the technical design of application modules and features by collaborating with other team members including developers, architects, testers
- Responsible for the performance, security, and reliability of application development work
- Contribute to defining the coding standards and ensure they are maintained by the team
- Collaborate with QA in the review, creation, and delivery of functional automation tests
- 9+ years of experience in Hands on native iOS app development with Objective C & Swift
- Hands on knowledge of Xcode, Cocoa frameworks
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UI/UX development using Storyboards and SwiftUI
- Strong knowledge with MVC, MVP & MVVM
- Experience with REST full APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and client server programming
- Experience with SQLite, Core Data and Relam databases, GCD and multithreading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Understanding of Cocoapods, Carthage, and Swift Package manager repository usage
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and Human Machine interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git
- Strong knowledge of native and/or third-party unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Nice to have the following skills
- Hands on development experience on the Web Application technologies like HTML, CSS, React and Angular
- Experience in hybrid application development technologies like Flutter and React Native
- Exposure to back-end development, cloud platform like AWS etc