SLA & Support Service
This NetSfere SLA & Support Service ("SLA & Support Service") is incorporated by reference in the NetSfere Agreement (the “Agreement”) entered into between ICS Convergence Solutions, Inc. ("ICS") and the other party to the Agreement (“Customer”). Capitalized terms used in this SLA & Support Service document shall be defined as set forth in the Agreement.
ICS is the provider of the NetSfere Service. NetSfere is a cloud-based, enterprise messaging service that offers a secure platform for internal communication and collaboration, giving IT total control over employee messaging across multiple devices. Designed to meet the industry-specific challenges your organization is up against, NetSfere’s next-generation approach allows employees to safely communicate business information in real-time via a user-friendly Web interface or mobile messaging app.
NetSfere provides many services with the application including but not limited to the following:
- Robust Security - Industry standard 256-bit encryption protects data and maintains the privacy of company communications.
- Improved Control - Enterprise policies and controls keep IT in the driver’s seat when it comes to account access and remote wipe capabilities.
- Cloud-based Storage - Secure, cloud-based storage delivers centralized data management, automated message management and zero-effort device upgrades.
- Reliable Message Delivery - Instant messaging and optional secure SMS text capabilities when users are out of Wi-Fi or cellular data range guarantee seamless message delivery.
Term of SLA
This SLA will commence on the Effective Date of the Agreement and will continue until the expiration or termination of the Agreement.
System Availability Service Level
The System Availability Service Level for the NetSfere Service is an uptime of 99.9% over a calendar month of usage. Availability downtime is defined as a complete loss of primary functionality during the operational window.
The System Availability Service Level shall not apply to interruptions in the NetSfere Service due to the following issues:
- Service interruptions caused by a Force Majeure Event or other factors outside of ICS reasonable control.
- Service interruptions resulting from any actions or inactions of the Customer or any third parties.
- Service interruptions resulting from the Customer's software and / or third party software, not ICS.
- Service Interruptions resulting from planned / Scheduled Maintenance for which ICS had provided minimally forty eight (48) hours’ notice.
Termination of the Agreement.
If ICS fails to achieve system availability of 97% over a consecutive period of three (3) months, then within five (5) business days following the end of the third (3rd) month, Customer may elect to terminate the Agreement without penalty by written notice to the ICS with a courtesy copy to the attention of the Chief Financial Officer. Such termination will be effective forty-five (45) days after receipt of written notice by ICS. Except with respect to accrued usage charges for use of the Service through the date of termination, Customer will not be liable for any fees or costs resulting from termination of the Agreement pursuant to this SLA. This SLA is Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any Service interruptions, deficiencies, or failures of any kind.
Support and Maintenance
Support Priority Level Definitions
ICS will assign the priority level to an issue per the Priority Level Matrix (Table 1) below:
Table 1: Priority Level Matrix
|Priority Level 1
|Critical - means a problem producing a complete loss of service, rendering Netsfere Service unfit for use.
|Priority Level 2
|Major - means a problem that produces intermittent loss of function or degraded performance to the Netsfere Service.
|Priority Level 3
|Minor - means a problem that impedes, but does not prevent, the user from accomplishing the desired function.
|Priority Level 4
|Question – a question is posed or a clarification is required on the service function.
Enterprise Maintenance Plan
Enterprise Customer support will be via telephone, email, or support ticket available, 7 days per week, 24 hours per day.
ICS support services will respond within the time specified, based on the Priority Levels as detailed in Table 2 below. Regular updates with the status of the investigation will be provided, until the final resolution is determined.
Table 2: Enterprise Plan Response Times
|Priority Level 1
|Commence work on fixing the problem reported within one (1) business hour of receiving a support ticket. Provide a workaround in four (4) hours.
|Commence work on fixing the problem reported within four (4) business hours of receiving a support ticket. Provide a fix or workaround by close of next business day.
|Commence work on fixing the problem reported within one (1) business day of receiving a support ticket. Supply a resolution on the next scheduled maintenance release.
|Acknowledge understanding of the question or clarification within three (3) business days of receiving a support ticket.