Infinite Convergence Launches EMS Flex, a feature rich enabling messaging platform for Service Providers
The latest addition to the Award Winning Enterprise Messaging Services Suite, EMS Flex is specifically built for service providers to generate new revenue streams in the growing A2P messaging market
CHICAGO -- May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc., a carrier-grade next-generation mobility solutions provider, today launches EMS Flex that empowers service providers and mobile network operators to generate new revenue streams from enterprise customers.
This exciting new addition to Infinite Convergence Solutions' Enterprise Messaging Suite is a feature-rich, customizable service that requires no CAPEX expenditures and enables service providers and mobile network operators to offer messaging solutions to enterprise customers and resellers.
EMS Flex features a powerful, operator-grade platform with the following key benefits:
- Turn-key Business - Quickly launch and offer a white-labeled mobile messaging service to your customers with minimum upfront investment
- Proven Technology - Offer a reliable service with a history of proven performance in Tier-1 networks, service providers and enterprises worldwide
- Flexible Routing Options - Operator-grade routing capabilities enable service providers and mobile network operators to use a combination of their own routes or Infinite Convergence routes for improved reach and reduced cost
- Full Control - Service providers can easily create and manage multi-level accounts to match the enterprise organization and need
- Rich Analytics and Reports - Rich analytics and reports enable service providers and their customers to gain visibility over their messaging business
- Billing Support - The platform supports service providers with a robust billing functionality
"Based on our proven track record of wireless messaging capabilities, we have developed a powerful platform that can help service providers with their enterprise messaging needs," said Katherine Vu, Sr. Product Manager of Infinite Convergence. "Providing the platform as a service in the cloud enables our partners to quickly launch superior messaging solutions to the market, without having to invest heavily upfront."
EMS Flex offers a carrier-grade solution with a wide range of enterprise-grade features, such as:
- Support for SMS, MMS, and IP Push Notifications
- Branded enterprise web portal to enable self-service capabilities for end customers
- Role-based access control to enable multiple levels of management
- Easy integration through a variety of APIs: HTTP(S), SOAP, SMPP and SMTP
- 1-way and 2-way messaging, enabling message exchange between enterprises and end-users
- Powerful tools for troubleshooting, reporting and billing
For more information about EMS Flex or Infinite Convergence's Enterprise Messaging Services Suite, visit www.infinite-convergence.com/ems.
About Infinite Convergence Solutions
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc., provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including an Enterprise Messaging Services suite, secure messaging through its standalone app NetSfere and SMS/MMS gateway solutions. The company's technology supports more than 130 million subscribers by sending nearly one trillion messages per year. Infinite Convergence Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions (BSE: 533154|NSE: INFINITE) with offices in the United States, Germany, India and Singapore.
Uproar PR for Infinite Convergence firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 878-4575 x240