NetSfere and Centerprise Announce Partnership to Bring Secure and Compliant UK-Hosted Messaging Service to Businesses
The partnership enhances the ability of UK businesses and the public sector to strengthen communication security while ensuring data sovereignty, residency, and protection.
CHICAGO – February 06, 2024 – Businesses across the UK now have a powerful and secure solution for their messaging needs with the launch of NetSfere, a next-generation messaging platform hosted on Centerprise’s CiCloud infrastructure. This partnership delivers a unique combination of advanced messaging features, data residency assurance, and the scalability and reliability of Centerprise’s leading cloud platform.
NetSfere offers businesses a state-of-the-art, next-generation messaging solution that is both secure and user-friendly. The comprehensive communication platform encompasses messaging, voice, video, secure meetings, screen sharing and file sharing—all within a secure, compliant and private enterprise-grade environment. NetSfere is compatible with major devices and platforms, including mobile, desktop, and browser, featuring real-time device synchronization. Designed from the ground up to deliver the utmost levels of security, compliance, and administrative control for enterprises, the partnership with Centerprise not only ensures data and messages remain secure within the UK, but it also provides adherence to strict data protection compliance regulations. Given the ongoing concerns surrounding data sovereignty, the joint offering provides businesses with complete peace of mind by ensuring that sensitive communication data are never stored outside the country.
“It is our mission to bring truly secure and compliant messaging solutions to enterprises across the globe, including those in the UK,” said Anurag Lal, CEO of NetSfere. “By leveraging Centerprise’s CiCloud infrastructure, we can guarantee UK data residency and provide businesses with the scalability and reliability they need to support their communication needs.”
Centerprise CiCloud, a secure and robust cloud platform, provides the perfect foundation for NetSfere’s advanced messaging features including true end-to-end encryption. With CiCloud’s high availability and disaster recovery capabilities, businesses can be confident that their messaging system will always be up and running, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
“We are excited to welcome NetSfere to the CiCloud platform,” said Jeremy Nash, CEO of Centerprise International. “NetSere’s commitment to security and data residency aligns perfectly with our values, and we are confident that our combined solution will empower businesses to communicate securely and efficiently.”
The launch of NetSfere on CiCloud comes at a time when businesses are increasingly seeking secure and compliant communication solutions. With its focus on data security, UK data residency and advanced messaging features, NetSfere provides a compelling option for businesses of all sizes looking to modernise their communication infrastructure.
Key benefits of NetSfere on CiCloud:
- Secure and compliant: Built from the ground up with multiple layers of protection, NetSfere’s industry-leading end-to-end encryption protects sensitive business data and intellectual property, ensuring a secure communication environment for the enterprise and using CiCloud’s secure UK-only Cloud infrastructure to deliver 100% uptime.
- Data Residency: All messages, attachments and files are stored on CiCloud’s secure UK-only environment and controlled by a UK company.
- Advanced features: Comprehensive suite of communication tools, including instant messaging, file sharing, video, Secure Meet, video streaming, emergency broadcast, with full audit and retention capability.
- Scalable and reliable: Hosted on Centerprise’s CiCloud infrastructure for guaranteed uptime and performance.
- Control: NetSfere provides IT administrators with a powerful centralised administrative control panel to manage all aspects of the communication platform. IT administrators can provision, manage and enforce end-user policies and privileges as mandated by the enterprise, providing total control to IT teams.
- Simple to Use: Set up with only name and email address. Connect and communicate with co-workers and third parties via text, voice, or video: User-friendly and intuitive interface. Add or remove any number of participants at any time. Instantly synchronise messages between the user’s phone, tablet and laptop.
NetSfere is a secure enterprise messaging service and platform from Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. NetSfere provides industry-leading security and message delivery capabilities, including global cloud-based service availability, device-to-device encryption, location-based features, and administrative controls. The service is also offered in partnership with Deutsche Telekom GmbH, one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies, and with NTT Ltd., a global information communications & technology service provider, to jointly offer NetSfere to its worldwide customers. The service leverages Infinite Convergence's experience in delivering mobility solutions to tier 1 mobile operators globally and technology that supports more than 500 million subscribers and over a trillion messages annually. NetSfere is also compliant with global regulatory requirements, including GDPR, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001, and others. Infinite Convergence Solutions has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India and Singapore. For more information, visit www.netsfere.com.
About Centerprise International:
Centerprise International is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions and managed services, helping businesses of all sizes leverage the power of the cloud to achieve their goals. The company’s CiCloud platform offers a comprehensive suite of secure, scalable, and cost-effective cloud services, delivered with expert support and guidance.