Business Development Manager
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com
In view of a market expansion in Europe, Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for a Senior Sales Professional in order to spearhead the growth of NetSfere Enterprise services directly as well as indirectly via sales partners in Europe. The Business Development Manager Europe will work remotely, ideally from Germany or the UK, or from our Munich office.
This is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial-spirited people with a hunter mentality to join the team of ICS and be part of unprecedented growth in Europe.
The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years of sales hunter-type experience selling cloud-based solutions to enterprise customers. This individual will execute a sales strategy within the region of Europe and drive revenue growth by winning and developing new enterprise customers and resellers.
- Report to the VP Europe, located in Munich Germany.
- Responsible for spearheading sales efforts for our NetSfere Enterprise Secure Messaging and NetSfere Omnichannel suite of products.
- Work as a key member of the Sales Team driving revenue growth in the region directly and via partners.
- Find new business through existing relationships, the company generated leads, and personally generated leads.
- Work cooperatively with other regions on International Accounts.
- Exceed sales quotas set by Infinite Convergence by driving direct and indirect sales aggressively through sales best practices, training, and support.
- Execute agreed sales plan as part of the sales team and provide regular updates on pipeline and forecast through the CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Win enterprise customers by working with and through reseller partners or by selling directly.
- Win and develop new reseller partners in the region.
- Articulate Infinite Convergence product features and differentiated offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers in primarily the enterprise space.
- Exceed internal and external customer expectations with a “Customer First” mindset.
- Assist Sales Engineers in delivering proof of concept/pilot projects to demonstrate the value of Infinite Convergence’s solutions.
- Assist Direct and Channel Partner Marketing with competitive analyses, trade shows, case studies, creating demo scripts, demo videos, and white papers.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand and help develop Infinite Convergence’s product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- 5+ years of new sales experience selling cloud-based solutions to enterprises.
- Experience in Indirect Sales and Channel Management.
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, presenting, and closing deals with C-level and other decision-makers.
- A seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality, self-starter, and ready to hit the ground running with existing relationships.
- Creative problem solver and a strong ability to organically identify use cases based on customer challenges.
- A proactive and can-do attitude with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sales presentation skills with very good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Language skills: English is a must-have, additional language such as Spanish, French, Italian, or German are helpful.