Location: Bengaluru, India.
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
We are looking for a customer-focused, creative, results-oriented and experienced Marketing Manager with a strong background in demand generation, digital marketing, and marketing operations to join our Marketing team. As a Marketing Manager, you are a data-driven, technology savvy marketer with a deep command of existing and up-and-coming sales and marketing technologies.
You will be a critical member of the Marketing team, proactively making recommendations on how best-in-class technology can be used to achieve sales and marketing objectives more effectively. You would be a champion of operational excellence, while driving both inbound and outbound marketing excellence. You will support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects and measurable business process improvements.
You will be working with multiple cross-functional teams in a high-volume and high-speed environment to put in place ever-evolving processes in support of demand generation activities. You will be required to interpret internal needs and requirements, translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify results and trends. This role partners with Product Marketing, Web Development, and Sales teams to transform campaign and program briefs to results-driven execution.
- Be accountable for Marketing processes, infrastructure, performance management and lead generation activities.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the marketing activities – both inbound and outbound.
- Design, execute and project manage all marketing events globally
- Manage vendor relationships and hold them accountable to delivering the value promised.
- Design and execute customer segment specific campaigns including nurturing campaigns to achieve the lead generation target
- Project manage the campaigns through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, print advertising, email, social media and on-ground events
- Collaborate across cross functional teams including Product and Sales to ensure marketing goals are met.
- Monitor event and campaign effectiveness metrics and fine tune campaigns to achieve the marketing goals
Qualifications and Experience
- PG in a marketing domain
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in B2B, SaaS
- Deep understanding of the B2B segments
- Strong project management skills with proven record of planning and executing global online / offline events end-to-end, including content, coordination, collateral, vendor management, leads, and results
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that attract new customers.
- Experience with online/digital marketing, including social media and content marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot) and Salesforce a plus