Sr. Director - Marketing
Location: Chicagoland Area
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Director of Marketing to lead strategy, tactics and programs to drive demand generation, brand recognition and media outreach while ensuring impactful and consistent messaging and positioning on a global basis for our enterprise SaaS products and services. In addition, to ensure that the product growth is not only demand driven, the Sr. Director of Marketing will also work closely with global sales leaders, partners, product and marketing teams to lead sales enablement programs for our Enterprise and Strategic sales teams.
- Lead enterprise marketing programs and demand generation for the NetSfere offerings for enterprises.
- Position NetSfere as the global leader in enterprise communication, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to shape the product go-to-market strategy with effective positioning and messaging.
- Drive the development of a modern marketing function that utilizes new platforms, technologies, and avenues to build customer loyalty, retention, and new acquisition.
- Drive customer demand, traffic to company websites, event attendance, membership, and product sponsorship by designing and implementing content for consumption across traditional/digital/social media/partner marketing channels and platforms.
- Ensure integration of marketing functions across the organization to ensure brand alignment and positioning across audiences and avenues.
- Align and measure digital marketing strategies and outreach to deliver desired outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 -15 Years of proven work experience as a marketing leader, preferably in B2B, SaaS.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing and demand generation campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience in world-class marketing collateral and content creation for SaaS products.
- Solid knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools, CRMs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, places high value on open communication, authenticity, and transparency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.